BUILD THE SMARTER WAY TO SHOP
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of! At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers, and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in 7 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Taiwan.
Check out our engineering blog: https://medium.com/shopback-engineering
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain new and existing web-based applications
- Coordinate with engineering to define and prioritize engineering projects.
- Able to work in a dynamic and diverse engineering culture - every day, we learn from each other, brainstorm and execute ideas.
- Build a great product that impacts consumer online behavior - we’re proud that our product is changing the way people shop online
- Interest in exploring and learning the latest technologies in the industry.
- Code with the ability to scale with large data set
- Drive continuous improvement in the efficiency and flexibility of the platform and services
- As part of the engineering team, you will advise the organization as to which technology stacks/cloud/data solutions to use in Taiwan
- Familiar with search engine(elastic search or solr). Understand how to improve search recall and precision.
- Experience in massive data processing platform(hadoop, spark)
- 3-5 years experience in internet industry(familiar with networking protocol, distributed and high availability system).
- Passion for software development and committed to delivering outstanding work
- Familiar with Linux operating system.
- Strong programming skill in Java, python or PHP.
．每人每年Individual Development Plan補助費 NT 11,000元
．每人每年Take A Break補助費 NT 85,000元
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！