Support overseas sales teams to make orders to be booked as revenue, including order entry, credit control, shipment arrangement, coordinating with customers/overseas office, shipping documents preparation, process payment request, documents filing to comply with internal/external audit.
(1) Pre-check cargo measurement and goods availability once the demand is raised up by NS sales and confirm with both sales and customers for order details, and make internal allocation booking for cargo reservation at the same time
(2) Generate PI for customers for confirmation, and to get customer's forwarder information for shipments arrangement
(3) Resolve to order process-related problems with related depts.
(4) Issue shipping instruction to related parties (warehouses, customers assigned forwarder) for shipments arrangement and inform the customer shipping schedule once it's confirmed
(5) Inform and provide related information for the warehouse to prepare rework and follow through progress till ETD.
(6) Prepare all necessary documents including customers to request documents, forwarder and vessel lines request documents, and export documents, any kind of COO…etc.
(7) To exercise Pick Release & Ship Confirm at oracle system for PI closing after the shipment is dispatched
(8) Generate related sales report to remind NS sales about all the pending issues then follow through till PI is closed as revenue or canceled.
(9) To check up a bill of each shipment, and classify all the expenses into account per finance request, then make payment application and monthly sales report
(10) Documents filing / Collect expenses to accounting; marketing materials/sample/customer service buffer unit etc shipment arrangement.
(11) Response to customer/sales about freight cost inquiries
(12) Response to sales for shipment related inquiries
(13) Complete other assigned tasks and jobs
1. With comprehensive working experience of multi-nation trading and shipments arrangements.
2. With working experience of “Sales support” to help sales dealing with orders and shipments-related issues/arrangements.
3. Familiar with triangle trading business and related shipping arrangements., including shipping documents、COO (Certificate of Original/ Form E for ASEAN countries) ， invoice/packing list…etc.
4. With well teamwork spirit、patience、flexibility、initiative、and a responsible & mature working attitude
5. Good communication skills among sales、customers、and related working parties.
■ 豐富的福委會活動： 規劃年度員工旅遊、系列講座、社團活動 (瑜珈社、登山社、籃球社、羽球社、桌球社)、婚喪補助、年節獎金、年度buffet聚餐、特約商店等活動，增進同仁間情感交流。 。