We are looking for an experienced software expert together with customer-driven mindset to provide value to our customers from around the world by solving technical problems in fast-paced technology industry.
- Apply software skills with debug tools to trouble shoot product issues.
- Reply support tickets to our end users globally on Ticketing systems (ex: Freshdesk, Azure DevOps).
- Deliver technical sharing to team members to strengthen hard skills and provide process improvements.
- Follow and learn new product features in Agile software life cycle monthly/quarterly.
- Conduct regular calls with frontlines(L1) and regional CS/TS teams(L2) and deliver technical sharing/workshop.
- Communicate closely with PM, QA, and R&D lead to follow the latest product release.
- Bachelor's degree in equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of CX specialist/engineer/FAE in Software or Tech companies supporting Global/Regional customers.
- Hands on experience in software debug tools. (Ex: WireShark, WinDBG, Android Debug Bridge, Website debug tool).
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Comfortable in in fast paced, subject to change, and cross-functional team communication environment.
[Nice to have]
- Demonstrated track record in global projects impacting over 100k+ users