- Work with CRM team members to consolidate the business requirements of corporate and regions, from both business and technical perspectives.
- Develop and update the business applications which meet the requirements consolidated from corporate and regions, within the timeframe.
- Work with internal teams, channel partners, and outsourced agencies to build the infrastructure/workflow and make the business applications run smoothly.
- At least 2 years experience in implementing corporate IT projects with Microsoft Power Platform, including Power, Automate, Power BI, and Power Apps with Dataverse.
- Experience in integrating the Microsoft Power platform with other data platforms (e.g. AWS RedShift, RDBMS) is a plus.
- Good communication in English.
- Good teamwork.