• Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and competition from a business perspective.
• Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company.
• Define the product strategy and roadmap.
• Deliver product with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
• Work with internal and external teams to ensure product delivery.
• Support customer experience management.
• Bachelor’s degree or above.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong experience in a dynamic product management role.
• Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle.
• Highly effective cross-functional team management.
• Fluent in Chinese and English.