- Define product positioning and create communication briefs for a global market.
- Collaborate closely with multiple stakeholders to develop and implement marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Conduct market research to identify trends, opportunities, and consumer insights to drive marketing initiatives.
- Develop branding and campaign strategies that align with the team’s direction and objectives.
- Manage projects with strict timelines, ensuring deliverables are met on time and within budget.
- Proactively challenge standard operating procedures (SOP) and seek process improvement and innovation opportunities.
- Demonstrate cross-cultural awareness and work effectively in a diverse international environment.
- Display a solid ability to problem-solve and navigate through ambiguous situations.
- Guide and assist regional partners in promoting education solution.
- Support regional marketing teams by understanding regional needs, adapting global plans, and fostering communication to support business and marketing objectives further.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or International Studies related field.
- Fluency in English is essential. Proficiency in Chinese and other languages is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in project management with a track record of successfully managing projects with strict timelines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to effectively consolidate and summarize complex information.
- Strong ability in problem-solving and navigating through ambiguous situations.
- Familiarity and passion for the education landscape and trends are a plus.