The Marketing Data Analyst is responsible for the following tasks:
- Analyze data from marketing data analytics platforms, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Piwik Pro, Baidu Tongji, Google Search Console, Google Looker Studio, Power BI, Facebook Insights, and Google Ads.
- Manage the parameters for tracking and their definition/convention/format, e.g., UTM code, Google Data Layer event, Google Analytics / Piwik Pro custom events, Facebook custom events, etc.
- Work with developers (BU, IT, and/or Web Dev)to implement tracking for analytics platforms for different applications, such as websites (e.g., viewsonic.com, myviewboard.com, viewsoni.universe.io) and apps (display Manager, ColorPro Sense, Elite Display Controller, AR tool, PJ Distance Calculator).
- Create easy-to-use dashboards based on requirements, with reporting tools (e.g., Power BI, Google Looker Studio) and integration of the analytics platforms.
- Create guides and implement training on ways to utilize the said dashboards and analytics platforms for BU, RO/NS, and segment marcom when needed.
- 2-3 years of experience in using Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager.
- 2-3 years of experience in using Data Visualization Tools such as Power BI, Google Looker Studio, or Tableau.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management or Statistics-related degree. - Language: English -- Listening/proficient, Speaking/proficient, Reading/proficient, Writing/proficient.
- Skills: Knowledge in Google Analytics or any other analytics tools, GA certification, Excel, and Office 365.
- Experience: Market analysis, KPI management, Performance tracking.
- Able to work independently under little guidance.
- Fast learner and adaptable to work at a fast pace.