1. Translate user or customer requirements into design ideas. Deliver ideas/concepts to internal/external parties for further development.
2. Create early ideas, concepts, storyboards, wireframes and prototypes to share thought and to draft UX/UI spec.
3. Deliver final UX/UI designs with internal/external engineering team, ensure high quality for launch.
4. Conduct researches or studies such as focus group interviews to make sure the UX/UI brings the best user experience to the target audience/customers.
5. Work cross BU and with functional units to ensure the designs follow ViewSonic design guideline or spirit.