We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary.
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Design and implementation of data storage solutions
• Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
• Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/Mercurial/SVN
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
• Data migration, transformation, and scripting
• Setup and administration of backups
• Outputting data in different formats
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support application processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language such as PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, .NET, Node.JS etc.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！