BloomMe is looking for a Software Leader to join our exciting and fast-growing team in Taiwan.
You will be managing, leading and building a diverse software team across platforms and the Tech team will consist of web developers, application developers and mobile developers .
Your work will directly enable the BloomMe team to continue to build, launch, sell, and support new products in Asia .
Mission and values
● Lead, hire and develop an exceptional, high-performance software engineering team building sophisticated products.
● Partner with Product to improve consistency and speed of release cycles.
● Manage full cycle software, firmware and cloud development including requirements gathering, architecture, design, development, implementation and maintenance.
● Develop and institutionalize optimal process and quality initiatives. Adopt best practices and continuously improve through innovation.
● Deliver technical assessment documentation such as Mobile Application infrastructure & architecture diagrams, platforms specifications, application needs, flow diagrams, system integrations, etc.
● Design, develop, and maintain features in our core system.
● Manage a daily meeting and retrospective, based on Scrum methodology.
● Build for security, privacy, scalability, and compliance.
● Create a development plan per design/mockup, SRS etc…
● BS/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
● Prior experience leading software engineering teams.
● 6+ years of experience building and shipping mobile applications in objective C, Swift, java (Android).
● 3 years of managerial experience directly managing people and/or leadership experience leading teams, projects, programs or directing the allocation of resources.
● Experience with technology in the beauty industry is a plus.
● Capable of building, managing and leading a first-class product development function that will set the standard for the sector.
● Excellent Project management skills.
● Knowledge of Data strategy, architecture, and infrastructure are ideal.
● Extensive track record in building high performance teams and developing excellent people.
● Experience building a shipping software features across end user applications, firmware, cloud and infrastructure (tools, ERP, data).
● Proven ability to lead globally distributed engineering teams.
● Ability to partner and communicate internally with Product and Operations teams throughout development process.
● Proven ability to operate in an entrepreneurial, rapid growth environment.
● Competitive salary commensurate with work experience
● 5-day work/week (Mon to Fri)
● Health, employment and labor insurance as required from Taiwan employment regulation
● A diverse, supportive and growth-oriented work environment in an international start-up company
--- 請您更新貴公司的員工福利 ---
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！