The Customer Experience team is the eyes and ears of the company. Whether it may be a small troubleshooting problem or a feature request, we see to the issue and ensure that each and every ticket is attended to in an efficient and effective manner. We maintain the line of support while acting as a feedback channel. We hear what users are saying and give them a voice by sharing their ideas and suggestions with our product teams so that they can build a more robust app.
We also take on the responsibility of being the peacekeepers of Carousell by ensuring that the community respects the community guidelines. We step in (when required) to manage errant users to keep the platform safe. We work with the authorities and relevant companies to set up common understandings and working relationships to better serve the community. We regularly work with other functions such as Engineering, Community, Marketplace Quality, Product too!
We are the Carousell experts. We are the bug reporters, the Aunt Agony and the problem solvers. If you like what you read, we would love to speak with you!
- Be part of the Customer Experience (CX) team in providing friendly and personal support to the Carousell community.
- Be the voice of the Carousell team: understand the challenges users face and provide effective solutions.
- Address support tickets and identify top user issues; work with the team to proactively address them and find relevant solutions.
- Constantly evaluate support workflows and propose recommendations to streamline them to be efficient, relevant and valuable both internally and externally.
- Compile FAQs and self-help guides to educate and serve user needs.
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve user issues, such as trust, safety and abuse reports.
- Engage with the Carousell community through various social media channels on a personal level.
- Extremely fluent in Mandarin (spoken and written) and familiar with Taiwanese lingo and language.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) to communicate with HQ office.
- Experienced in working with customers, preferably in a leadership role.
- Possesses empathy and the passion to want to understand and solve user needs.
- Loves engaging with users on a friendly and personal level.
- Able to multitask and adapt quickly to changes.
Bonus: Familiarity with customer support services like Zendesk, etc.
1. 配備Macbook Air/Pro。
4. 每週Family Friday 提供免費午餐，同時會由新加坡總部進行全球同步連線，分享最新動態！
6. 不定期員工聚餐、Team building活動、免費機票到新加坡總部交流機會！
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！