We are now looking for highly talented marketing executive. This is a rare opportunity to become a founding and critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup. You will primarily be responsible for driving consumers to use our online platform to buy and sell pre-loved items.
This is a role for an intelligent, motivated self starter to develop their marketing career and help make us a household name in Taiwan.
Social Media & Digital:
- Responsible for social media & digital content for Taiwan
- Develop and execute the day-to-day social media content calendar & create content that drives engagement and quality traffic to Carousell HK
- Develop as required blog production & content, in app banners, T&Cs for campaigns, voucher creation and tracking
- Develop relevant copies for performance marketing campaigns (e.g. GDN, UAC, FB, IG)
- Tracks metrics, reports weekly/monthly/annually on results, and makes continuous improvements and adjustments to digital campaigns.
- Monitor external social media content relevant to the Carousell brand
- Support the country team to develop a deep understanding of our customer base. Help identify where there are opportunities to accelerate acquisition and reduce churn across different demographics & locations and execute plans against these opportunities
- Execute on the monthly marketing campaign calendar
- Support the country team with all day to day tasks, projects, events and campaigns
- Prepare copy writing for promotion materials in both Chinese and English, including but not limited to website, email, advertisement, flyer, press release etc
- English to Chinese translation work
- Keep on top of marketing admin requirements such as purchase orders and invoices
- 2-4 years of working experience from both in-house and agency, doing offline and online marketing.
- Chinese fluency (written and spoken)
- Able to communicate in English (written and spoken)
- Exhibit high degrees of creativity to support ideation of marketing campaigns that appeal to a diverse range of customers in Taiwan
- Equally happy to be on the streets driving a street activation campaign and being in the office looking at customer cohort numbers and coming up with actionable, data-driven insights
- Proven ability to successfully develop and execute major multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience in a high growth consumer oriented startup a plus
- Ability to use photoshop and similar a significant plus
1. 配備Macbook Air/Pro。
4. 每週Family Friday 提供免費午餐，同時會由新加坡總部進行全球同步連線，分享最新動態！
6. 不定期員工聚餐、Team building活動、免費機票到新加坡總部交流機會！
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！