WHO WE ARE
Ready for your next career move in digital marketing and AI? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
We offer a Digital Cross-Channel Intelligence SaaS focused in maximum growth and ROI with predictable measurable results. Our goal is to make the digital marketer, smarter!
We’re a global team specialized in cross channel communication and in-channel optimization, techies, metric-obsessed marketers and data nerds who believe that AI can take digital marketing to where it has never been before. During lunch, we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
● Offering inputs during collaboration meetings with other team members inclusive of cross functional initiatives
● Producing attractive and effective designs for current and upcoming products in Ematic.
● Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
● Working with the CS and Sales & Marketing team on quantitative research through data analysis to support product initiatives
● Workshopping persona's and proto-persona's to understand our customers in all our core regions
● Working on MailChimp
● All the perks that comes with working in a startup, unlimited annual leaves and we pay competitively
● Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
● Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
● Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
● Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE
● Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
● Some creative industry experiences with 0-2 Years working experience in web and digital product design. Fresh grads are encouraged to apply.
● The ability to meet deadlines and see through project from beginning to the end.
● Significant understanding of qualitative research principles, using workshops, customer surveys/feedbacks and interviewing techniques to drive our customer journey maps
● Experience building persona’s for use by Customer Success and Sales & Marketing team
● Familiar with design tool such as Adobe Suite; specifically; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator. Experience and knowledge in UX is a plus.
● The motivation and consistency to identify performance on your work for continuous design optimization
● A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
● A keen eye for aesthetics and details
● Excellent communication skills
#WHY YOU NNED TO JOIN US:
☑️All the perks that comes along with working in a startup; we pay competitively and we help each other grow into the best versions of ourselves.
☑️Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you.
☑️Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work.
☑️Opportunities to learn directly from our excellent leadership team.
☑️Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC.
☑️Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！