1. Partner with team leads closely to identify team-specific HR related issues and improvement opportunities.
2. Drive multiple stakeholders and integrate resources to implement the team-specific HR solutions. This includes but not limited to recruitment, learning and development, performance management, organizational design, and employee relations.
3. Be the main HR window and consultant for our staff and team leads. Coach our team leads in all people related initiatives from the most critical HR projects to daily people operations. Assist them in establishing and managing high efficient, diverse and cohesive teams.
4. Work with the company's HR Functional Team closely; provide our HR Functional team with the exclusive insights from the HRBP’s perspective to help them design the HR policies, procedures, processes, or activities that are in line with the business strategies.
5. Transform the high-level HR strategies and plans into ground-level execution.
6. Customize and manage the communication and the project implementation in the teams.
7. Assist team leads in all kinds of organizational changes and management from the most critical HR projects to the administrative process. Ensure that all the HR projects are implemented smoothly and bring noticeable impact to the teams.
8. Establish and manage strong relationships and engagement with staff at all levels.
9. Be a trusted partner that the staff is willing to reach you proactively for career or personal consultancy.
10. Use quantitative and qualitative data analysis skills to identify potential opportunities of improvement for our team and people. Able to extract actionable insights from the data surface and give strong evidence to help business leaders make effective decisions.
11. Be a culture guardian and promoter. Have an in-depth understanding of the team’s culture. Champion and advocate our culture and values in all aspects of our work and transit into results and performance.
1. Bachelor's degree or above from a reputable university.
2. 5+ years of HRBP or HR generalist experience supporting business leaders.
3. Solid human resources or business management knowledge.
4. Great business acumen and people sensitivity with strong stakeholder management, data analysis, analytical and problem-solving skills..
5. Demonstrated exceptional competency in communications and stakeholder management.
6. Fluent in English and local language is a must.
7. Self-starter, flexible and independent.
8. Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
9. Passion about games is a plus.
休假福利：18 天特休 ( 到職即預先給假 )
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！