【Shoplus - Social Commerce Enabler】
Shoplus is a one-dashboard AI-powered online tool tailored to meet social sellers' needs. Featured with a free AI chatbot, Shoplus sorts out all fragmented order, payment, and logistic processes that once consumed merchants a great portion of time and energy. The ultimate version of Shoplus, in our vision, should fulfill every seller's every single last-mile need at scale.
Asia is the future of Shoplus and we are poised for exponential growth in the region for the next ten years. If you love to sweat, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are always challenging yourself to become better and value fun, this is the place for you!
As a data product manager / data analyst in Shoplus, your mission is to manage all requirements related to DATA from internal and external users. You serve as a gatekeeper for an organization's data so stakeholders can understand data and use it to make strategic business decisions. The role needs to receive different data requests from the top of the company to the bottom of each operating unit. It is necessary to have a strong ability to clarify various problems, assist in formulating and output the right quantitative indicators, and use data analysis methods to produce more business solutions and create more value for the company. One must be familiar with formulating various data collection methods and specifications, and be proficient in using various analysis tools and data visualization methods.
1. Design, maintain and oversee data systems and databases; this includes identifying coding errors and other data-related problems.
2. Collaborate with business teams to understand their needs, formulate and complete end-to-end solutions that include data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables, and presentations.
3. Oversee and organize the framework of data collection and utilization for analysis covering user behaviors, acquisition attribution, growth funnel and other key operational metrics.
4. Work with both business and technical teams, constantly problem-solve on evolving new analytical, data tracking or processing needs
5. Develop and automate reports for transforming data into actionable insights to inform business decisions using SQL, scripting and data visualization tools.
1. Minimum Bachelor in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Computer Science, Information Technology or other equivalent qualifications.
2. 2 years above of experience in BI/data analytics in tech/e-commerce or fast-paced environment.
3. Experience working with statistical software (e.g. R, Python, Excel, etc.) with knowledge of basic statistical principles and practical applications.
4. Deep understanding of how data get tracked and collected from web / mobile applications to an analytic service.
5. Ability to write complex SQL.
6. Ability to write simple scripts to extract data from web page.
7. Ability to translate analysis results into business recommendations and insights.
8. Ability to present the insights clearly to technical and non-technical audiences.
9. Familiar with data visualization tools (such as Tableau, Metabase, Excel, etc).
1. Based in Taiwan.
2. Remotely communicate with the local product manager and other team members to understand the market (if needed).
■ 釀酒機 (偶爾可以小酌一杯)
■ 女性同仁生理假 (每月一天不扣薪)
■ 全薪病假 (一年五天不扣薪)
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！