inline is a software startup focused on maximizing restaurant efficiency managing tables and reservations. We have thousands of restaurants including leading chain brands, Michelin-starred restaurants, shopping malls, and busy brick-and-mortar restaurants. We also partner with food-tech platforms, social apps, and various media services to grow the exposure and business for inline restaurant customers. Our team is launching and exploring more global opportunities in key cities, including Tokyo, Osaka, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Vancouver, and the cities in the US. For people with solid professional skills and talent, who are highly motivated to expand their career and learn in a fast, flexible environment, we have several opportunities to build the business with our team and write the legend with inline for the next thousand partners at a rapid pace.
We’re looking for a passionate Customer Success to join us, who enjoys problem solving, optimizing support flow, owning defect analysis, and building and maintaining relationship with the customers. You will be crafting the creativeness and simplicity into inline’s success.
- Handle customer requests, questions, and complaints on a variety of support channels
- Keep track of customer expectations and recurring issues.
- Build and maintain quality and issue reporting system.
- Proactively reach out to customers to help them get value from the inline service
- Proactively build on relationships with customers to coach restaurant staff in how to use new or complex inline features
- Build a sustainable and mutually beneficial relationship between customers and inline.
- 2+ years experience in product training and training material setups, or hosting seminars and events
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize based on the needs of the changing business of inline
- You have a pleasant, personable manner - people like working with you
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with well-defined goals, but ambiguity on how to get there
- You are a logical thinker and data-driven, who naturally looks to build efficient processes where there are none
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for diverse customer needs at scale.
- Strong ownership and willing to put in the extra effort to make the business successful.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
Experience in restaurant operations or similar environments will be highly preferred
QA experience from a software or hardware company will be highly preferred as well
People management experience is a plus.
Cantonese ability will be a huge plus but not a must
Good command in English
- 提供 15/13" Macbook Pro 或 Air + iPad [產品團隊]
- 免費享用不盡的零食櫃與膠囊咖啡（我們還有啤酒 tap) 。
- 到職立即享有10 天的休假，依據年資增加休假天數
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！