Migo企圖解決數位落差的挑戰，自行研發軟體技術、硬體設備、傳輸系統，讓開發中國家消費者能以親近的價格於我們佈設的熱點下載影音內容，並能夠於行動裝置上離線觀看，不再受到網路的限制。 Migo’s Data Science Team將負責建構數據分析工具，幫助Migo各部門解決各種複雜的問題，提供business insight並根據數據做決策。Data Science Team 透過敏捷式開發各種跨部門專案，如果你喜歡步調快、變化多端的工作環境，不僅握有一身專業更期待自己成為跨領域人才，有滿滿的學習能量，歡迎加入我們！
• Perform data cleaning and exploratory data analysis noisy user behaviors, marketing, content, and geospatial data to address tough business questions; translate complex findings and results into a compelling narrative
• Investigate Migo's user behavior data to identify high-customer-impact problems around Migo’s core user experience; propose solutions and test hypotheses in an iterative cycle to understand the voice of customers in emerging markets
• Build and use the analytical tools needed to deal with massive data sets to uncover important business insights through statistical analysis, machine learning and AI techniques.
• Interpret Migo's operational data to identify high-customer-impact problems, propose solutions, and test hypotheses in an iterative cycle.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements, work with cross-functional product teams and leads the end-to-end development of data products such as recommendation systems and business intelligence dashboards.
• Collaborate daily on our product and business strategy with teams across the organization
• 3+ years’ full-time work experience with a Master's degree in one of the following fields:: Machine Learning, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, or Quantitative Finance.
• Comfortable using computer programming languages and data warehousing tools to define and build statistical models for identification, estimation, and prediction. o Practical experience in SQL on RDBMS or NoSQL environment o Working knowledge of at least one modeling framework such as Python (numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Pytorch, etc.), R (Tidyverse and common statistical packages), Matlab, etc. o Experienced in manipulate large data set and exploratory data analysis with data visualization technology such as Tableau, ggplot and D3.js.
• Proficient in discrete multivariate stochastic process, statistical inference and analysis.
• Can translate user requirements into a functional model and interpret predictive models to non-technical stakeholders
• Experience using a data-driven approach in at least one of the following fields: marketing, sales, media, gaming, studio production, or user experience. 【Nice-to-Have】
• Practical experience in building production level deep learning models using AI framework such using one or more including but not limiting to the following edge inference open source projects. i.e. TensorFlow, Caffe/2, Mxnet, and Android NNAPI.
• Practical experience in measurement of offline advertising, geospatial analytics, or retail network optimization Location: Taipei, Taiwan (20% travel, regional)
**Please be Noted: The earliest onboard date will be at 2020 Q1
We care about helping Imagineers stay happy, healthy, and fulfilled, so we can all maximize our potential. That includes generous health and labor insurance, company issues hardware, flexible vacation leaves, and regular opportunities to have fun and celebrate.
Our Number One Benefit
The number one benefit at Migo is the limitless opportunity for growth we give each Imagineer.
Imagineers at Migo are working on a first-in-the-world service and technology that is big enough to change the lives of billions of underserved people in the world.
We have a structured approach to development that will help Imagineers grow beyond their perceived limitations. We are committed to providing the resources our Imagineers need to be at their best, not just in Taiwan, but globally.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！