The User Interface Designer creates compelling, original designs for interactive platforms ranging from websites to software applications. You are responsible for translating any given user experience journey into products that are visually pleasing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging. You are able to make deliberate design decisions by drawing on a solid understanding of information architecture, interaction design, and visual design.
• Design wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications, and final graphics based on user needs and stakeholder requirements
• Conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, and usability testing and iteratively improve designs based on user input
• Create prototypes of varying fidelity for different types of user testing
• Have a good grasp of front-end development and coding skills and can communicate seamlessly with developers
• Create visual designs that effectively communicate product function and brand identity, including the design and production of screen layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements, and icons
• Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
• Successfully communicate conceptual ideas, detailed designs, and design rationale both verbally and visually to the team
• Work closely with UX Designers and the Software team in an agile fashion to ensure designs are executed as designed
• Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards
• 5+ years of experience as an interaction designer, information architect, or similar UI-related role for web and mobile applications( Android app is preferred.)
• Degree in visual/graphic design, HCI, interaction design, or related field
• Hands-on experience with design thinking process and tools such as creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
• Mastery of fundamental visual and interaction design disciplines and principals and has an exceptional eye for pixel-perfect detail
• Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, and Proto.io
• Has a good grasp of front-end development; coding skills are a plus
• Strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills
• Be comfortable working within multidisciplinary teams
• Strong portfolio that showcases not only design output but your design process and clear rationale
【 Portfolio required 】
When you apply, please submit a portfolio with 3-5 examples of your best design work that cover the following elements:
- Design objectives
- Your role & contribution
- Your design process
- Rationale for key design decisions
- Final outcome
We care about helping Imagineers stay happy, healthy, and fulfilled, so we can all maximize our potential. That includes generous health and labor insurance, company issues hardware, flexible vacation leaves, and regular opportunities to have fun and celebrate.
Our Number One Benefit
The number one benefit at Migo is the limitless opportunity for growth we give each Imagineer.
Imagineers at Migo are working on a first-in-the-world service and technology that is big enough to change the lives of billions of underserved people in the world.
We have a structured approach to development that will help Imagineers grow beyond their perceived limitations. We are committed to providing the resources our Imagineers need to be at their best, not just in Taiwan, but globally.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！