• Develop detailed business requirements that can be used to create product specifications and design by collaborating with team members in various functions such as industrial designers, engineers and operations to build a cohesive strategy.
• Build and maintain risk assessment framework to evaluate product development opportunities in order to develop and communicate product priorities & trade-offs.
• Identify product development opportunities through financial/business modeling to optimize R&D ROI and operating costs at scale.
• Maximize team efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
• Have wide domain awareness, understand strategic and competitive position in the market and deliver products with industry best practices.
• 15%-20% business travel
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, science or related field.
• 5+ years experience in electronics, communication or IT industry
• 2+ years in technology-related product strategy and product management experience, with direct experience driving complex, cross-functional, and/or cross-company initiatives.
• Experience working directly with hardware engineers or managing a HW product
• Experienced in analyzing data from disparate sources in order to identify trends and drive conclusions and recommendations.
• Great verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin Chinese and English.
• Graduate degrees (MBA or MS) in business, engineering, or other quantitative field.
• Solid understanding of agile product management methodologies, with proven experience in putting product management processes in place. Demonstrated ability to deliver projects by adapting techniques to best fit circumstances.
• Experience performing data mining, statistical analysis and advanced financial/business modeling for the purposes of product development or marketing utilizing excel and business intelligence tools such as SQL and Tableau
We care about helping Imagineers stay happy, healthy, and fulfilled, so we can all maximize our potential. That includes generous health and labor insurance, company issues hardware, flexible vacation leaves, and regular opportunities to have fun and celebrate.
Our Number One Benefit
The number one benefit at Migo is the limitless opportunity for growth we give each Imagineer.
Imagineers at Migo are working on a first-in-the-world service and technology that is big enough to change the lives of billions of underserved people in the world.
We have a structured approach to development that will help Imagineers grow beyond their perceived limitations. We are committed to providing the resources our Imagineers need to be at their best, not just in Taiwan, but globally.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！