About the Finance team
Migo’s Finance team helps us make smart business decisions by preparing & analyzing precise, compliant financial information. You’ll have the opportunity to design and implement worldclass financial best practices as we scale our operations across emerging markets.
【 What will you do 】
1. Drive accounting for our Taiwan office, including cashier & cash flow management, tax return and declaration, monthly ledger reconciliations, and journal entries
2. Support month-end closing and year-end closing with accompanying schedules
3. Advise on Taiwan and international tax obligations
4. Collaborate with teams across Migo to continuously improve efficiency and quality of internal financial processes
5. Work directly with company leaders on financial modeling to support fundraising and investor relations
6. Develop into a well-rounded thinker and team player, with deep knowledge of how to operate a successful business
【 What are we looking for? 】
1. Knowledge of Taiwan and international tax requirements
2. Excellent MS Excel skills
3. Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
4. Experience in any area of finance and accounting for a minimum of two (2) years
5. Certified Public Accountant (preferred)
【 You'll be a good fit here if you...】
1. Yearn to devote your days to meaningful work and to positively impact the world
2. Have a relentless inner drive to learn and understand
3. Regularly seek out new ideas and new challenges
4. Demonstrate resilience, recovering quickly from difficulties
5. Have a keen imagination and a mind for solving complex problems
6. Open to business trip (10% of time)
We care about helping Imagineers stay happy, healthy, and fulfilled, so we can all maximize our potential. That includes generous health and labor insurance, company issues hardware, flexible vacation leaves, and regular opportunities to have fun and celebrate.
Our Number One Benefit
The number one benefit at Migo is the limitless opportunity for growth we give each Imagineer.
Imagineers at Migo are working on a first-in-the-world service and technology that is big enough to change the lives of billions of underserved people in the world.
We have a structured approach to development that will help Imagineers grow beyond their perceived limitations. We are committed to providing the resources our Imagineers need to be at their best, not just in Taiwan, but globally.