Are you looking for working across the organization and defining the problem by your own? Do you have a keen imagination and a mind for solving complex problems? Do you have a desire to build user-centric solutions that transform emerging markets? Migo designs and builds technology to close the digital divide for the mass market in emerging markets. Our technology involves a combination of hardware, networking, wireless, and software technology distributed through local neighborhood retail hotspots, then to consumers’ mobile phones.
Migo’s Data Engineering Team helps build and use the data tools that inform our most important and most complex decisions related to our product, marketing, sales, and operations strategies.
Migo’s Data Engineering Team將負責建構數據分析工具，幫助Migo各部門解決各種複雜的問題，提供business insight並根據數據做決策。Data Engineering Team 透過敏捷式開發各種跨部門專案，如果你喜歡步調快、變化多端的工作環境，不僅握有一身專業更期待自己成為跨領域人才，有滿滿的學習能量，歡迎加入我們！
• Build and use the analytical tools needed to deal with massive data sets to uncover important business insights
• Lead the end-to-end development of data products such as recommendation systems, data warehouses, business intelligence dashboards, and machine learning models
• Interpret Migo’s operational data to identify high-customer-impact problems, propose solutions, and test hypotheses in an iterative cycle
• Collaborate daily on our product and business strategy with teams across the organization
• Develop a global perspective on innovation, build your expertise across various industries, and build a three-dimensional understanding of the current and future emerging market context
• 2-5 years’ full-time working experience, with a Master's degree in one of the following fields: Machine Learning, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, or Quantitative Finance
• Practical experience in at least one of following programming languages: SQL, Python, R, Matlab, Mathematica
• Comfortable using computer programming languages and data warehousing tools to define and build statistical models for identification, estimation, and prediction
• Proficient in discrete multivariate stochastic process, statistical inference and analysis
• Can translate user requirements into a functional model and interpret predictive models
• 精通以下一種程式語言: SQL, Python, R, Matlab, Mathematica
• Proficient in practical machine learning algorithms, such as recommendation systems, pattern recognition, computer vision, etc.
• Practical/academic experience in machine learning, digital signal processing, or complex statistical/stochastic modeling
• Experience using a data-driven approach in at least one of the following fields: marketing, sales, media, gaming, studio production, or user experience design
Location: Taipei, Taiwan (20% travel, regional)
We care about helping Imagineers stay happy, healthy, and fulfilled, so we can all maximize our potential. That includes generous health and labor insurance, company issues hardware, flexible vacation leaves, and regular opportunities to have fun and celebrate.
Our Number One Benefit
The number one benefit at Migo is the limitless opportunity for growth we give each Imagineer.
Imagineers at Migo are working on a first-in-the-world service and technology that is big enough to change the lives of billions of underserved people in the world.
We have a structured approach to development that will help Imagineers grow beyond their perceived limitations. We are committed to providing the resources our Imagineers need to be at their best, not just in Taiwan, but globally.