About the Data Engineering Team
Migo’s Analytics Team helps build and use the data tools that inform our most important and most complex decisions related to our product, marketing, sales, and operations strategies.
【 What will you do?】
1. Lead the end-to-end development of data products such as recommendation systems, data warehouses, business intelligence dashboards, and machine learning models
2. Interpret Migo’s operational data to identify high-customer-impact problems, propose solutions, and test hypotheses in an iterative cycle
3. Build and use thev analytical tools needed to deal with massive data sets to uncover important business insights
4. Train rigorously to develop excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills driven by data and extensive research
5. Collaborate daily on our product and business strategy with teams across the organization, including Migo’s Operations, Marketing, UX Design, R&D Engineering, and Software Development teams
6. Develop a global perspective on innovation, build your expertise across various industries, and build a three-dimensional understanding of the current and future emerging market context
【 Who are we looking for? 】
1. Have a passion for learning and innovating new methodologies at the intersection of statistics, applied math, and computer science
2. Have 2+ years full-time working experience or Master's degree in one of the following fields: machine learning, science, mathematics, statistics, economics, digital signal processing, or computer science
3. Are comfortable defining and building statistical models for identification, estimation, and prediction via computer programming languages and data warehousing tools
4. Have practical experience in at least one of following programming language: SQL, Python, R, Matlab, Mathematica
5. Are proficient in discrete multivariate stochastic process, statistical inference and analysis
1. Able to translate user requirements into a functional model generating actionable insights
2. Can interpret predictive models with precision and perspective to develop business insights
3. Proficient in recommendation algorithms
4. 2+ years of using data-driven approach in one of following: marketing, sales, media, gaming
【 You’ll be a good fit here if you…】
1. Yearn to devote your days to meaningful work, and to positively impact the world
2. Have a relentless inner drive to learn and understand
3. Regularly seek out new ideas and new challenges
4. Demonstrate resilience, recovering quickly from difficulties
5. Have a keen imagination and a mind for solving complex problems
6. Are comfortable with frequent regional travel (approximately 20%)
Location: Taipei, Taiwan (20% travel, regional)
We care about helping Imagineers stay happy, healthy, and fulfilled, so we can all maximize our potential. That includes generous health and labor insurance, company issues hardware, flexible vacation leaves, and regular opportunities to have fun and celebrate.
Our Number One Benefit
The number one benefit at Migo is the limitless opportunity for growth we give each Imagineer.
Imagineers at Migo are working on a first-in-the-world service and technology that is big enough to change the lives of billions of underserved people in the world.
We have a structured approach to development that will help Imagineers grow beyond their perceived limitations. We are committed to providing the resources our Imagineers need to be at their best, not just in Taiwan, but globally.