【What Will You Do】
3. 員工福利活動規劃與執行 (如: 餐飲、happy hours、出遊等)
6. 提供專業、親切的客戶服務 (如:訪客接待)
• Take full ownership and responsibility for managing Migo’s office administration in Taipei
• Maintain a clean, fun, and creative working environment; including but not limited to planning and maintaining office spaces and facilities, and managing our office supplies and equipment inventory
• Lead design and planning for team social gatherings, including meals, birthdays, weekly happy hours, and outings
• Support general bookkeeping for monthly expenses, coordinating with Migo’s accounting team
• Coordinate travel arrangements including air ticket, visa and accommodations
• Provide excellent customer service for company visitors and callers
• Learn alongside our Imagineers, joining regular sessions and talks on leadership, critical thinking, teamwork, operational efficiency, and English communication
• Have limitless opportunities to grow and expand your responsibilities in the company
【What we are looking for】
• 文書處理能力(如MS Office 電腦技巧PPT, Word, Excel等)
• 英文溝通能力 (書信，對話即可)
• Has at least 2 year working experience in a professional office environment
• Loves to collaborate with teams and finds joy in serving others
• Has an organized mind and detail-oriented, disciplined working habits
• Is quick to adapt and operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment, and works well under pressure
• Possesses strong sense of responsibility, resourcefulness, and initiative
• Constantly asks themselves, “How can we make this even better?”
• Comfortable using basic English to communicate (written and verbal)
【 You’ll be a good fit here if you…】
• Have a relentless inner drive to learn and understand
• Regularly seek out new ideas and new challenges
• Demonstrate resilience, recovering quickly from difficulties
• Have a keen imagination and a mind for solving complex problems
We care about helping Imagineers stay happy, healthy, and fulfilled, so we can all maximize our potential. That includes generous health and labor insurance, company issues hardware, flexible vacation leaves, and regular opportunities to have fun and celebrate.
Our Number One Benefit
The number one benefit at Migo is the limitless opportunity for growth we give each Imagineer.
Imagineers at Migo are working on a first-in-the-world service and technology that is big enough to change the lives of billions of underserved people in the world.
We have a structured approach to development that will help Imagineers grow beyond their perceived limitations. We are committed to providing the resources our Imagineers need to be at their best, not just in Taiwan, but globally.
NT$ 35,000 - 55,000 (月薪)