【What we do 】
Migo designs and builds technology to close the digital divide for the mass market in emerging markets. We have developed a proprietary content cache network that delivers high-volume data applications, without requiring the internet. Our technology involves a combination of hardware, networking, wireless, and software technology distributed through local neighborhood retail hotspots, then to consumers’ mobile phones.
Because we don’t use the internet or cellular networks, we can distribute premium digital products like entertainment and education at radically affordable prices, and transform the lives of billions of people in the process.
【About the Engineering Team】
Migo’s Engineering Team is a cross-domain, multidisciplinary squad including mechanical engineers, hardware design engineers, and embedded software engineers, who design and advance Migo’s foundational technology as we scale our operations
The team is comprised of “T-shaped” engineers, who have deep experience in their respective domains and who are eager to learn across engineering fields. They work collaboratively with teams across Migo to prototype and build solutions that solve concrete, real-world problems that affect the lives of billions.
1. Proficiency in C/C++ and Linux OS
2. Experience developing device drivers
3. Experience with debuggers such as GDB, LLDB, etc.
4. Familiarity with scopes and logic analyzers
5. Understanding of UEFI and the x86/ARM platform
6. Knowledge of Intel CPU and device power management
7. Able to comprehend hardware specs and schematics
8. Familiarity with standard hardware protocols (USB, UART, SPI, I2C, PCIE, MIPI, HDMI, etc.)
9. Familiarity with some form of scripting (Bash, Perl, Python)
10. Ability to deliver on tight schedules
We care about helping Imagineers stay happy, healthy, and fulfilled, so we can all maximize our potential. That includes generous health and labor insurance, company issues hardware, flexible vacation leaves, and regular opportunities to have fun and celebrate.
Our Number One Benefit
The number one benefit at Migo is the limitless opportunity for growth we give each Imagineer.
Imagineers at Migo are working on a first-in-the-world service and technology that is big enough to change the lives of billions of underserved people in the world.
We have a structured approach to development that will help Imagineers grow beyond their perceived limitations. We are committed to providing the resources our Imagineers need to be at their best, not just in Taiwan, but globally.