【Who are we looking for? 】
成為一個創新者吧！在Migo，我們擁抱改變，渴望尋找更好、更有效的解決方案。我們相信創新來自於不斷地挑戰自己，在Migo我們常常問自己＂How could we?＂持續學習與成長。你的硬實力將幫助我們解決目前的問題，你的潛力將與我們一起創造Migo的未來。
• Architect and design scalable consumer-facing and enterprise solutions
• Lead analysis of the current/future infrastructure environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement
• Be part of evaluating and communicating the business value and technology implications of initiatives
• Provide technical leadership, guidance, and support in the deployment of complex applications in distributed computing environments across the project lifecycle
• Continuously find best practices and tools to maximize development efficiency through analyzing performance measurement feedback.
• Run daily agile development cycles, collaborating with cross-functional teams
• Practice continuous integration and continuous delivery
• Work on software development and design maintenance of product server clusters
• MSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related field with 3 years’ work experience (BS degree holders from similar fields may apply provided they have at least 6 years’ work experience)
• At least 3-6 years’ combined work experience in design and implementation of full-stack development projects and service-level architecture in diverse industries
• Proficient in OOP; familiarity with Java, Python or C++ is a plus
• Experience iOS, Android and cross-platform technologies
• Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs
• Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
• Able to write scalable, efficient, and high-quality code
• Comfortable in learning new languages and framework
• Experienced with an agile approach to software architecture, design and development
• Graduate of BS Computer Science or any equivalent degree or practical experience
Location: Taipei, Taiwan (20% travel, regional)
We care about helping Imagineers stay happy, healthy, and fulfilled, so we can all maximize our potential. That includes generous health and labor insurance, company issues hardware, flexible vacation leaves, and regular opportunities to have fun and celebrate.
Our Number One Benefit
The number one benefit at Migo is the limitless opportunity for growth we give each Imagineer.
Imagineers at Migo are working on a first-in-the-world service and technology that is big enough to change the lives of billions of underserved people in the world.
We have a structured approach to development that will help Imagineers grow beyond their perceived limitations. We are committed to providing the resources our Imagineers need to be at their best, not just in Taiwan, but globally.
NT$ 1,200,000 - 2,000,000 (年薪)