【Who Are We?】
Migo designs and build products and deliver experiences to millions of consumers in emerging markets with low spending power and poor accessibility to alternative entertainment and education options. Our first product is an offline content delivery network that allows our customers to watch shows and movies from their mobile phones offline whenever and wherever they are. We are currently preparing to deploy this service throughout the Philippines and are searching for talented and passionate individuals to join us on this journey.
【What Will You Do?】
We are looking for a finance professional to support various corporate and product functions on end to end finance operations. The ideal candidate for this role is someone that strives to build strong cross- functional relationships, that can keep up with our fast-paced environment, is innovative when solving problems, can find and create order in disorder and gets excited about rolling up your sleeves building systems and processes from scratch.
• Business Owners - understands the nature of the business being supported and owns finance related tasks
• Innovation - enthusiasm for creating systems and workflows that are flexible, scalable and provides meaningful reporting across functions
• Budget Management – track actual spending to budget across the organization. Understand, communicate and explain variances. Forecast, control and optimize cash flow in accordance to operational needs.
• General Accounting & Internal Control - Setup an effective accounting system, develop & maintain an efficient internal control and monitoring process
• Financial Analysis - Provide analysis and interpretation of key financial metrics and trends; report results to leadership team, board and shareholders
【Who are we looking for? 】
At Migo, we seek for potential and the desire to grow. Unlike the traditional recruitment approach, we keep our requirements to a minimum. We give opportunities to individuals who are looking for a stage to shine, to fulfill their hunger to learn and to challenge themselves. So if you are worried that you don’t have relevant experience or skillsets but yearn for the chance to grow into this role, don't hesitate. Come talk to us!
• 3+ years of relevant Finance and/or Accounting experience
• Highly adaptable and comfortable in environment where change is the norm
• Ability to cultivate strong cross functional relationships and communicate effectively with team members
• Experience in tech industry is a plus
• CPA is a plus
We care about helping Imagineers stay happy, healthy, and fulfilled, so we can all maximize our potential. That includes generous health and labor insurance, company issues hardware, flexible vacation leaves, and regular opportunities to have fun and celebrate.
Our Number One Benefit
The number one benefit at Migo is the limitless opportunity for growth we give each Imagineer.
Imagineers at Migo are working on a first-in-the-world service and technology that is big enough to change the lives of billions of underserved people in the world.
We have a structured approach to development that will help Imagineers grow beyond their perceived limitations. We are committed to providing the resources our Imagineers need to be at their best, not just in Taiwan, but globally.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！