厭倦一成不變的碼農人生嗎？Be an Imagineer 成為共同建構營運及自動化系統的軟體設計師吧！
• Working with architect to ensure design pattern of the architecture is suitable for the implementing computer language.
• Develop, test, deploy, maintain, improve and scale the Migo software in an agile project environment.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
• Manage deployment/migration of the platform on PC, mobile, public/private clouds.
• Take on new problems across the full-stack as Migo continue to push technology forward.
• Minimal of BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience. Prefer Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
• 8-year of hands on experience among backend and web programming.
• 3-5 Year experiencing building and operating large scale distributed system, web applications or related field.
• Experience with unit testing in two or more programming languages.
• Experience with one or more databases including MySQL, Postgres, MangoDB, Dynamo, Cassandra, Memcached, Redis
• Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
• Experience in object-oriented programing, material design and familiar with UMLs.
• Familiar with CI/CD concept and tool such as Jenkin, Maven, Puppet, Maven, npm Docker, Azure Devops.
• Constantly update knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging programming practice
• Provide guidance and mentoring to less experience team members
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Noted: The earliest onboard date will be at 2020 Q1
We care about helping Imagineers stay happy, healthy, and fulfilled, so we can all maximize our potential. That includes generous health and labor insurance, company issues hardware, flexible vacation leaves, and regular opportunities to have fun and celebrate.
Our Number One Benefit
The number one benefit at Migo is the limitless opportunity for growth we give each Imagineer.
Imagineers at Migo are working on a first-in-the-world service and technology that is big enough to change the lives of billions of underserved people in the world.
We have a structured approach to development that will help Imagineers grow beyond their perceived limitations. We are committed to providing the resources our Imagineers need to be at their best, not just in Taiwan, but globally.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！