• Deep experience in testing, deploying and supporting large scale services on AWS or similar environments.
• Scale our applications and infrastructure to support our growing ecosystem.
• Deploy reliable, maintainable distributed systems and identify, mitigate reliability risks
• Automate the provisioning of environments using frameworks such as AWS cloud formations, Chef, Ansible, Puppet
• Develop monitoring, diagnostic, debugging tools and dashboards; Can troubleshoot code written in Java, C, Python.
• Expertise in problem solving and analyzing global scale distributed systems and critical production service environments
• Capable of technical deep-dives into networking, service design, operating systems, and storage, yet verbally and cognitively agile enough to engage in strategy discussions with leadership team members.
• Participate in our on-call rotation
• BS degree in Computer Science, Information Management or equivalent experience
• 8+ years’ experience testing, deploying, supporting analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems in site reliability or related domain on position like cloud architect or site operation.
• Experience in two for more container technologies including but not limiting to Docker, Kubernetes),
• Familiar with two or more automation tools including but not limiting to AWS cloud formations, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins
• Familiar with two or more Private and Public cloud technologies including but not limiting to OpenStack, VMware vSphere, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc.
• Applied knowledge of modern software delivery methods like TDD, BDD, continuous integration (CI), and CD. Familiar with CI/CD tools
• Strong experience in Linux system and networking (Layer0-5); Proficient in at least one programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Python, Bash etc.
• Working experience in version control systems such as Git and SVN
We care about helping Imagineers stay happy, healthy, and fulfilled, so we can all maximize our potential. That includes generous health and labor insurance, company issues hardware, flexible vacation leaves, and regular opportunities to have fun and celebrate.
Our Number One Benefit
The number one benefit at Migo is the limitless opportunity for growth we give each Imagineer.
Imagineers at Migo are working on a first-in-the-world service and technology that is big enough to change the lives of billions of underserved people in the world.
We have a structured approach to development that will help Imagineers grow beyond their perceived limitations. We are committed to providing the resources our Imagineers need to be at their best, not just in Taiwan, but globally.
NT$ 1,200,000 - 1,600,000 (年薪)