About the Supply Chain Team
Migo's Supply Chain team supports the expansion of Migo’s rapidly growing network of retail locations in the Philippines and beyond. The Supply Chain team will have the opportunity to design and implement world-class operational strategies that will change the face of technology distribution in emerging markets.
What will you do?
Design, implement and improve company’s end to end supply chain:
• Manage China, Taiwan and Philippines vendor-facing sourcing, prototyping, vendor evaluation and qualification, negotiation and steady state procurement and contract
management functions covering all of the company’s both direct and indirect spend activity
• Design, build and manage international logistics network (storage, transportation and regulatory/compliance) to optimize delivery against operational targets
• Monitor and drive improvements to financial supply chain KPIs to continuously improve the company’s working capital efficiency
• Design, monitor and drive kaizen improvement across company-wide end-to-end operational systems and processes
• Develop a global perspective; gain comprehensive knowledge of retail, technology, and media industries; and develop a deep understanding of emerging markets
Who are we looking for?
An individual who:
• Possesses at least an undergraduate degree, preferably in a technical or analytical field
• Has a supply chain/operations background in electronics industry
• Has minimum 3 years’ work experience • Knowledge and experience with ERP and S&OP systems
• Strong familiarity and comfort level with finance, accounting and excel modeling
• Strong communication skills and the desire to build and manage lasting relationships with vendors and partners
• Is open to taking business trips to our sourcing and operational markets when needed (20-50% travel)
We care about helping Imagineers stay happy, healthy, and fulfilled, so we can all maximize our potential. That includes generous health and labor insurance, company issues hardware, flexible vacation leaves, and regular opportunities to have fun and celebrate.
Our Number One Benefit
The number one benefit at Migo is the limitless opportunity for growth we give each Imagineer.
Imagineers at Migo are working on a first-in-the-world service and technology that is big enough to change the lives of billions of underserved people in the world.
We have a structured approach to development that will help Imagineers grow beyond their perceived limitations. We are committed to providing the resources our Imagineers need to be at their best, not just in Taiwan, but globally.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！