About the Operations Team
Migo's Operations team supports the expansion of Migo's rapidly growing network of retail locations in the Philippines and beyond. The Supply Chain team will have the opportunity to design and implement world-class operational strategies that will change the face of technology distribution in emerging markets.
【 What will you do? 】
1. Design and implement global best practices in supply chain technology and strategy
2. Get exposure and hands-on experience in all areas across the supply chain: planning and forecasting, sourcing, quality, procurement, logistics
3. Manage company budget across all spend categories, both direct and indirect
4. Work closely with Migo's Engineering and Design teams to develop innovative and cost-effective technological solutions
5. Collaborate closely with Migo's Marketing team to develop cost-effective retail marketing strategies
6. Design, monitor and drive kaizen improvement across company-wide operational processes
7. Embrace the opportunity for enormous personal growth as Migo takes its business to other verticals and emerging markets,
which will require new and complex supply chain execution challenges
8. Train rigorously to develop excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills driven by data and extensive research
9. Develop a global perspective; gain comprehensive knowledge of retail, technology, and media industries; and develop a deep understanding of emerging markets
【 Who are we looking for? 】
An individual who:
1. Yearns to devote their days to meaningful work, and to positively impact the world
2. Possesses a relentless inner drive to learn and understand
3. Seeks out new ideas and new challenges
4. Demonstrates resilience, recovering quickly from difficulties
5. Is characterized by a keen imagination and a mind for solving complex problems
6. Possesses at least an undergraduate degree, preferably in a technical or analytical field
7. Has a supply chain/operations background, with strong project management skills
8. Has minimum 3 years' work experience (preferred)
9. Is open to taking business trips to our sourcing and
operational markets when needed (20-50% travel)
We care about helping Imagineers stay happy, healthy, and fulfilled, so we can all maximize our potential. That includes generous health and labor insurance, company issues hardware, flexible vacation leaves, and regular opportunities to have fun and celebrate.
Our Number One Benefit
The number one benefit at Migo is the limitless opportunity for growth we give each Imagineer.
Imagineers at Migo are working on a first-in-the-world service and technology that is big enough to change the lives of billions of underserved people in the world.
We have a structured approach to development that will help Imagineers grow beyond their perceived limitations. We are committed to providing the resources our Imagineers need to be at their best, not just in Taiwan, but globally.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！