About the Supply Chain Team
Migo's Supply Chain team supports the expansion of Migo's rapidly growing network of retail locations in the Philippines and beyond. The Supply Chain team will have the opportunity to design and implement world-class operational strategies that will change the face of technology distribution in emerging markets.
【 What will you do? 】
1. Design and implement global best practices in supply chain technology and strategy
2. Get exposure and hands-on experience in all areas across the supply chain: planning and forecasting, sourcing, quality, procurement, logistics
3. Manage company budget across all spend categories, both direct and indirect
4. Work closely with Migo's Engineering and Design teams to develop innovative and cost-effective technological solutions
5. Collaborate closely with Migo's Marketing team to develop cost-effective retail marketing strategies
6. Design, monitor and drive kaizen improvement across company-wide operational processes
7. Embrace the opportunity for enormous personal growth as Migo takes its business to other verticals and emerging markets,
which will require new and complex supply chain execution challenges
8. Train rigorously to develop excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills driven by data and extensive research
9. Develop a global perspective; gain comprehensive knowledge of retail, technology, and media industries; and develop a deep understanding of emerging markets
【 Who are we looking for? 】
An individual who:
1. Yearns to devote their days to meaningful work, and to positively impact the world
2. Possesses a relentless inner drive to learn and understand
3. Seeks out new ideas and new challenges
4. Demonstrates resilience, recovering quickly from difficulties
5. Is characterized by a keen imagination and a mind for solving complex problems
6. Possesses at least an undergraduate degree, preferably in a technical or analytical field
7. Has a supply chain/operations background, with strong project management skills
8. Has minimum 3 years' work experience (preferred)
9. Is open to taking business trips to our sourcing and
operational markets when needed (20-50% travel)
We care about helping Imagineers stay happy, healthy, and fulfilled, so we can all maximize our potential. That includes generous health and labor insurance, company issues hardware, flexible vacation leaves, and regular opportunities to have fun and celebrate.
Our Number One Benefit
The number one benefit at Migo is the limitless opportunity for growth we give each Imagineer.
Imagineers at Migo are working on a first-in-the-world service and technology that is big enough to change the lives of billions of underserved people in the world.
We have a structured approach to development that will help Imagineers grow beyond their perceived limitations. We are committed to providing the resources our Imagineers need to be at their best, not just in Taiwan, but globally.