About the R&D Engineering Team
Migo's R&D Engineering function is part of the greater Product team, comprised of Imagineers from a diverse range of backgrounds in engineering, science, and design. The R&D Engineering squad synthesizes insights from our operations into innovative technological strategies, then transforms them into the next generation of Migo products.
Innovation doesn't happen on its own, and this team is at the forefront of it, doing real research and development to solve problems that don't have answers. The team plays a key role in determining the product roadmap in order to deliver more value to Migo's customers.
【 What will you do? 】
1. Apply interdisciplinary engineering knowledge and user-centered design principles to build future configurations of Migo’s technology
2. Research, design, build, test, and deploy innovative technologies, combining both hardware and software
3. Collaborate closely with teams across the organization (e.g. Analytics, UX Design, Software Development, Operations, Finance, and Marketing teams) to:
o Analyze business viability of new products and optimize equipment costs
o Prototype, test, and deploy new products
o Analyze operational data to continuously improve customers’ experiences and Migo's operational efficiency
【 Who are we looking for? 】
An individual who:
1. Yearns to devote their days to meaningful work, and to positively impact the world
2. Possesses a relentless inner drive to learn and a mind for solving complex problems
3. Seeks out new ideas and new challenges
4. Has a passion for learning broadly across domains and a habit of interdisciplinary thinking
5. Has 3-5 years' expertise in any of the following:
o Hardware engineering
o Mechanical engineering
o Embedded software engineering
6. Has a Master's degree in a science, mathematics, or engineering field (preferred)
7. Open to taking business trips to our markets when needed (10%-20% travel.)
We care about helping Imagineers stay happy, healthy, and fulfilled, so we can all maximize our potential. That includes generous health and labor insurance, company issues hardware, flexible vacation leaves, and regular opportunities to have fun and celebrate.
Our Number One Benefit
The number one benefit at Migo is the limitless opportunity for growth we give each Imagineer.
Imagineers at Migo are working on a first-in-the-world service and technology that is big enough to change the lives of billions of underserved people in the world.
We have a structured approach to development that will help Imagineers grow beyond their perceived limitations. We are committed to providing the resources our Imagineers need to be at their best, not just in Taiwan, but globally.