• Create and continuously improve SOPs, systems and tools to increase efficiency of the overall Product RD team
• Manage logistics and inventory for R&D samples
• Carry out Taiwan compliance activities on R&D samples (paper work supporting audit, sample destroy timeline and process to avoid penalty)
• Centralize record tracking of all outsource contracts, status and relationship
• Manage and maintain relationships and contracts with vendor
• Proactively remind the team for upcoming contract renewal and work with finance on payments for R&D partners.
• Work with Finance team on processing payments and track payment timelines
• Lab equipment calibration and maintenance
• Assist team in coordinating, arranging and setting up tests in both internal and external labs
• Assist in organizing & documenting testing SOP and results
• Efficient, fast thinker and quick on toes
• Organized & detail oriented
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel, can create reports and forms
• Experience in shipment order arrangement and tracking
• Experience in some accounting book keeping or finance processing
• Has experience working with a team
• Has a love for consumer electronics
• Comfortable communicating in written English
【Nice to have Qualifications】
• Hardware troubleshooting and repairing and/or lab experience is a plus
• Knowledge about customs clearance is a plus
• Experience in software programming is a plus
We care about helping Imagineers stay happy, healthy, and fulfilled, so we can all maximize our potential. That includes generous health and labor insurance, company issues hardware, flexible vacation leaves, and regular opportunities to have fun and celebrate.
Our Number One Benefit
The number one benefit at Migo is the limitless opportunity for growth we give each Imagineer.
Imagineers at Migo are working on a first-in-the-world service and technology that is big enough to change the lives of billions of underserved people in the world.
We have a structured approach to development that will help Imagineers grow beyond their perceived limitations. We are committed to providing the resources our Imagineers need to be at their best, not just in Taiwan, but globally.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！