As an Office Manager at Migo, you will assist with office operations, facilities & project management, travel, event and budget planning. This is a role full of challenges and requires creativity to make our working environment efficient, fun and energetic!
If you love to work with different teams, find joy to support team members and keen to pursue excellence, welcome to join us!
• Maintain a clean, comfortable, and inspiring work environment, including space planning and improvements
• Manage the inventory and ordering of office supplies
• Plan and supervise major office projects, such as renovation and interior design initiative
• Assists with onboarding and offboarding with Talent team, including determine seat charts and work station set up
• Design and plan team gatherings, including meals, birthdays, weekly happy hours, and outings
• Support general bookkeeping and budget planning for monthly expenses, coordinating with Migo’s Finance team.
• Coordinate travel logistics for team including air ticket, visa and accommodations
• Manage company housing for guests and assist in international relocation to Taipei.
• Provide excellent customer service for visitors and guests.
• Coordinates schedules for office conference rooms and other facilities.
【Our Ideal Candidate】
• More than 3 years of working experience in a professional office environment
• Loves to collaborate with teams and finds joy in serving others
• Listens well and quickly processes verbal communication
• Has an organized mind and detail-oriented, disciplined working habits.
• Able to anticipate the needs of others quickly and accurately
• Constantly asks themselves, “How can we make this even better?”
• Comfortable using medium level English to communicate (written and verbal)
We care about helping Imagineers stay happy, healthy, and fulfilled, so we can all maximize our potential. That includes generous health and labor insurance, company issues hardware, flexible vacation leaves, and regular opportunities to have fun and celebrate.
Our Number One Benefit
The number one benefit at Migo is the limitless opportunity for growth we give each Imagineer.
Imagineers at Migo are working on a first-in-the-world service and technology that is big enough to change the lives of billions of underserved people in the world.
We have a structured approach to development that will help Imagineers grow beyond their perceived limitations. We are committed to providing the resources our Imagineers need to be at their best, not just in Taiwan, but globally.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！