• Collaborate with other user experience/interaction designer to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
• Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
• Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
• Define/Evaluate all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
• Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership
• Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
• Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
• Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility.
• Constantly update knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging programming practice
• Proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
• MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
• 5+ Year experiencing designing large scale distributed system or related field.
• 10-year of hands on experience among mobile, backend and web programming.
• Proven experience as software architect large scale applications in two or more of the industry categories including but not limiting to ERP, Media, Social Media, E-commerce)
• Deep experience in software development and coding in three or more languages/frameworks including but not limiting to Angular.js, GO Java, and Android, Python
• Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
• Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
• Understanding of software quality assurance principles
• A technical mindset with great attention to detail
• Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
**Please be Noted: The earliest onboard date will be at 2020 Q1
We care about helping Imagineers stay happy, healthy, and fulfilled, so we can all maximize our potential. That includes generous health and labor insurance, company issues hardware, flexible vacation leaves, and regular opportunities to have fun and celebrate.
Our Number One Benefit
The number one benefit at Migo is the limitless opportunity for growth we give each Imagineer.
Imagineers at Migo are working on a first-in-the-world service and technology that is big enough to change the lives of billions of underserved people in the world.
We have a structured approach to development that will help Imagineers grow beyond their perceived limitations. We are committed to providing the resources our Imagineers need to be at their best, not just in Taiwan, but globally.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！