【About the Role】
The Technical Recruitment Lead is responsible for building and maintaining high-caliber teams throughout the organization with the timely fulfillment of staffing requisitions across Migo’s Product Research and Development teams and functions. The roles primary function is to create and execute recruitment strategies, branding initiatives, scalable interview processes and managing the full candidate life cycle including candidate sourcing, selection, closing, relationship management and experience.
Ensures that Migo has the right talent at the right time through the active fulfillment of staffing requisitions across Migo’s Product Research and Development teams and functions.
• Interface with hiring managers to gather requisition needs and build end-to-end hiring plans for assigned role with clear deliverables, timelines and formal tracking process
• Build, manage, and expand quality candidate pools and maintain a pipeline of top-tier candidates
• Work closely with our 'employer branding' team to conceptualize and localize marketing content and recruitment campaigns
• Use creative sourcing tools and techniques to source quality candidates, internally and externally, through a diverse range of channels and methods
• Coordinate and play an active role in candidate journey from planning, recruitment, selection, offer, up to on-boarding
• Interview and form preliminary assessment of candidates fit for the position and the company based on pre-identified set of criteria and competencies
• Monitor and track recruiting data and derive insights and suggestions for tactical and strategic improvements/decisions based on said data
• Actively keeps up to date with the ever evolving Talent landscape and remain highly aware of Talent movements across tech companies and industries
• Provide training and consultation to hiring managers and hiring teams on assessing on talent acquisition, interviewing candidates, candidate relationship management and closing candidates
• Facilitate frequent and regular alignments with key stakeholders across the organization for pipeline/hiring updates and ensure recruitment strategies reflects the latest needs and priorities
Continuously improves on existing practices across the talent acquisition function to achieve optimal results.
• Ensure employer branding on all platforms and channels are consistent and updated to reflect latest branding/marketing content and messaging
• Track online recruitment touchpoints (job sites, social media, and company website) to ensure that touchpoints always have fresh content
• Manage and monitor the performance of various channels and methods and provide tactical and strategic recommendations to improve results
• Monitor and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of selection process
• Stays up to date and learn the best practices and apply them to existing processes
• Actively acquires the tools and skill sets needed to improve overall efficiency, productivity and delivery of results of the team
• 3-5 years of experience as a technical recruiter for a start-up, MNC and/or recruitment firm
• Deep exposure and knowledge of the Taiwan SW Talent pool, is capable of forming comprehensive hiring strategies and executing well against them
• Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruitment and selection using various online and offline platforms, interview techniques, and evaluation methods
• Knowledge in using hiring-related tools like Applicant Tracking Systems coupled with an understanding of how to improve its features and processes in line with desired candidate journey
• Keen understanding of organization charts, differences between various roles and structures within organizations
• Expertise in project management as proven by having a track record of delivering results
• Has a good of grasp of how to collect and use data to make decisions
• Demonstrates good stakeholder management and teamwork capabilities; can empathize and communicate effectively with both internal and external parties
• Excellent inter-personal communication and business writing skills
• Has a good command of both English and Mandarin
• Actively follows the latest and greatest practices in related industries and is able to recommend how these fit into the organization’s goals and objectives
• Shows creativity in problem-solving which manifests in having a can-do attitude towards challenges and changes which may occur at any point during the fulfillment of any staffing requisition
• Has experience as BOTH a recruitment consultant and an in-house recruiter
• 2 years experience working in a startup
• Experience hiring HW Talent and knowledge about HW Talent pool
• Experience hiring global talent
• Has a wide network of Talent in the technology industry
• Is capable of building and managing a team
We care about helping Imagineers stay happy, healthy, and fulfilled, so we can all maximize our potential. That includes generous health and labor insurance, company issues hardware, flexible vacation leaves, and regular opportunities to have fun and celebrate.
Our Number One Benefit
The number one benefit at Migo is the limitless opportunity for growth we give each Imagineer.
Imagineers at Migo are working on a first-in-the-world service and technology that is big enough to change the lives of billions of underserved people in the world.
We have a structured approach to development that will help Imagineers grow beyond their perceived limitations. We are committed to providing the resources our Imagineers need to be at their best, not just in Taiwan, but globally.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！