The UX Researcher (Qualitative) leads teams through a journey of human-centered research to discover insights and inspiration and contribute to all phases of the design process. You are responsible for scoping and running mixed-method research projects end-to-end. You'll plan, lead, and conduct qualitative research in diverse communities with local research teams to understand our users and improve their experiences. You'll synthesize what you learn with quantitative data to generate micro and macro insights that inform decision-making and set the direction for Migo's product, marketing, and distribution strategies.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize research questions based on analysis of current knowledge, project goals and risks
• Design and plan mixed-methods user research, both qualitative and quantitative
• Execute qualitative research (in-context interviews, observations, user and usability testing, fieldwork), including working with local field and market research teams
• Synthesize research findings, uncover and articulate insights, and translate data into results and recommendations that have a clear, direct impact on design
• Distill research findings into systems-level patterns and frameworks
• Able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research
• Effectively communicate research findings and insights and tell stories using writing, visuals, and verbal communication
• Collaborate closely with quantitative researchers, data scientists, UX designers, marketers, and product strategists
• Stay current on market trends, competitor products, relevant published literature and UI/UX/human factors research strategies
• 5+ years’ experience in applied product research
• Degree in behavioral sciences (e.g. psychology, anthropology, sociology), human-computer interaction (HCI), decision sciences, statistics, or equivalent professional experience.
• Familiar with quantitative research methods, comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative research
• Deep expertise in qualitative research methods with hands-on experience with user insights and trends research, iterative prototype evaluation, value proposition assessment, concept testing, lab-based user testing, unmoderated studies and field research.
• End-to-end experience with all aspects of the research lifecycle (study design, recruitment, moderation, analysis, reporting, and executive presentations).
• Ability to apply design thinking in data gathering and analysis/synthesis activities
• Excellent communications skills. You are accomplished at conveying complex concepts clearly and persuasively to a variety of audiences, both verbally and in writing.
• Experienced in or passionate about working with poor and marginalized communities both domestically and internationally
• Excited to travel nearly anywhere in the world
• Willing and able to travel internationally ~50% of the time
When you apply, please submit a portfolio with 3-5 examples of past work that showcase your experience with all aspects of the UX research process:
• Design and planning (e.g. identifying problems, scoping objectives with stakeholders, methodology selection, study plans)
• Research execution (e.g. surveys, interviews, usability testing, BI analysis)
• Results synthesis and insight generation (e.g. personas, design frameworks, metrics analysis, design concepts)
• Impact (how did the research generate actionable areas of opportunity for the company)
Also, how you help turn insights into actionable design opportunities, products, services, or experiences, and your ability to communicate in a clear, concise way.
We care about helping Imagineers stay happy, healthy, and fulfilled, so we can all maximize our potential. That includes generous health and labor insurance, company issues hardware, flexible vacation leaves, and regular opportunities to have fun and celebrate.
Our Number One Benefit
The number one benefit at Migo is the limitless opportunity for growth we give each Imagineer.
Imagineers at Migo are working on a first-in-the-world service and technology that is big enough to change the lives of billions of underserved people in the world.
We have a structured approach to development that will help Imagineers grow beyond their perceived limitations. We are committed to providing the resources our Imagineers need to be at their best, not just in Taiwan, but globally.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！