At Noodoe, we are on a mission to make the world greener by accelerating the world’s transition to electric transportation. We do this with well-designed EV charging infrastructure solutions that help organizations be part of the revolution today, not tomorrow.
We’re looking for creative communicators to help us achieve our mission by helping educate our partners and end customers about the technical benefits of our solutions.
The technical marketing communications professional will be responsible for:
1. Serve as the dean of Noodoe University - our digital platform for education of our partners. This involves working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the company provides all the necessary assets to help our partners stay informed about all aspects of implementing Noodoe EV solutions.
2. Develop instructional presentations and how-to videos about our solutions.
3. Create web pages that guide our partners in the installation and management of our charging stations.
4. Organize webinars for existing and potential clients to showcase technical aspects of our products.
5. Contribute educational materials to our social media pages on FB, LinkedIn.
1. Passionate about communication.
2. Innate curiosity about technology and how it benefits our society.
3. Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
4. Comfortable using basic video editing tools.
5. Ability to present in front of a camera is a big plus.
6. A record of creative problem solving.