1. Development of global campaign briefs from Concept stage to execution and/or hand off
2. Partner with business development team to create strong activation packages with clear go-to-market strategy and content plans
3. Drive and champion brand, hero product and innovation strategies across Global Marketing, cross-functional teams and regional partners.
4. Responsible for communicating the global strategy and priorities to the countries. Main point of contact to champion brand priorities while understanding any local challenges and proposing solutions if additional elements or changes are required
5. Owns global marketing timeline to ensure that all other support teams communicate necessary information in a timely fashion
1. Educational Degree(s) – Bachelor’s level degree, preferably in Marketing
2. At least 5 years of experience in the global marketing field
3. Fluent in English both oral and written
◆ 每年享有7天Remote Work Day，可自由選擇工作時間和地點。
◇ 7 remote work days.
◇ 10k twd cash for personal vacation.
◇ 1 free movie ticket per quarter.
◇ Health check subsidy on demand.
◇ Keep Learning Project, subsidy for buying books and educational courses.
◇ End of year banquet.
◇ Casual office environment.
◇ Occasional snacks.
◇ Enjoyable office party.