ROEHL stands for Rental Only, Environmental Home Lifestyle. We are a startup started by a proven industry leader with strong passion for climate change related issues. We dare to do something that no other disruptors dare or have the resource to do – disrupt the home appliance market globally with a rental only model to our consumers.
By designing our products for circularity and sustainability and renting out our home appliance instead of selling them, we can make all the products we design last for much longer. And we will save money with remanufacturing of our home appliance. We use less resources, consume less energy, and solves significant waste management issues for our environment – all while having a profitable base business model. We believe that this is the kind of business model that can change people’s behaviors in a big way. And we are uniquely positioned to make this change happen. We are looking for passionate, daring individuals looking to challenge convention to join us to change the world together.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager who will be responsible for managing the engineering teams developing large-scale applications for supporting products including Roehl’s native app, mini app in Wechat(China), backend systems, management dashboard, third parties and SaaS integrations ,and others. You’ll also function as the interface between Business, Engineering teams, and External Partners(third parties) ; participating in and facilitating coordination, alignment, roadmapping, integrations, and the overall seamless delivery of best-in-class solutions.
- Develop and maintain a project plan in order to deliver best application(native app and mini app in Wechat) for Roehl.
- Manage the execution of deliverables, both short and long-term, via clearly defined milestones, and timelines from dev side.
- Execute on several projects concurrently, with a remote & distributed Business and Engineering team, while balancing competing priorities.
- Facilitate and solidify project processes by creating, managing, and updating documentation.
- Keep stakeholders informed of day-to-day project statuses, updates, and risks.
- Cultivate relationships across engineering/technical teams while serving directly as the end-to-end liaison.
- Identify solution paths for competing requirements while managing stakeholder preferences from engineering/technical side.
- Demonstrate product knowledge, and facilitate the development of requirements in consideration of known technical capabilities and limitations
- Be able to help define and drive an end-to-end platform solution delivered through consumer software and smart iot hardware.