【What you’ll be doing】
Devops Engineers are responsible for the overall performance and reliability of SHOPLINE infrastructure and products. You will be in charge of:
- Automation. SREs are obsessed with automation and tooling.
- System Architecture, including upstream and downstream dependencies.
- Deployment & Change Management, Canary and Release processes.
- Resiliency strategies, such as Load and Failure testing.
- Drive efficiencies in systems and processes: capacity planning, configuration management, performance tuning, monitoring and root cause analysis.
- Availability, Performance, Efficiency & Scaling.
- Incident Response (improving the on-call experience, tools, and procedures) including a comprehensive Postmortem process.
- Design and optimize our CI process
【What Are we looking for?】
- A good understanding of large-scale distributed systems in practice, including multi-tier architectures, application security, monitoring and storage systems.
- Power-user Linux knowledge and willingness to explore Linux internals
- Advanced level knowledge on at least one of the following: Nginx, MongoDB, Redis, ELK stack or similar technologies.
- In-depth experience with AWS
- Basic understanding of multi-Docker infrastructure using ECS or Kubernetes
- Good scripting skills.
- knowledge in creating or updating service using Terraform
1. 彈性工作時間 / Flexible work hours
2. 彈性工作地點 / Flexible work location
3. 第一年即享有15天年假 / First year 15 days of annual leave
4. 生日假 / Birthday leave
5. 給薪病假 / Full pay sick leave
6. 給薪家庭照顧假 / Paid family care leave
7. 產假90天 / Maternity leave 90 days
8. 陪產假10天 / Paternity leave 10 days
9. 公司贊助彈性福利 / Company sponsored SHOPLINEFlex
10. 每季部門聚餐補助 $1,000 / Company sponsored quarterly team dinner
11. 平等的公司成員架構 / Flat team structure
12. 優質薪資待遇 / Competitive salary package
13. 有機會驅動產品導向，只要你有好的想法！ / Ability to drive product direction