A Glimpse into the Role
• Collaborate with Engineering, Design, and Marketing to constantly identify pain points and address them in user stories.
• Translate user stories and high-level requirements into written system/functional specifications as input to the software development team.
• Work with UX designers to create clear flowcharts for the engineers.
• Perform competitive research and data analysis to produce product roadmap recommendations
• Maintain sprint schedules, scrum artifacts, and associated product releases
• Maintain product backlog based on the release roadmap.
• Constantly collect data and feedback to exercise successful A/B testing.
• Anticipate roadblocks, balance business needs against technical & user constraints to meet product schedules.
• Communicate project risks, progress, launches and retrospectives across all stakeholders and teams – consistently and transparently.
Who We Look For?
Highly motivated individuals who are comfortable working with a fast paced and dynamic work environment. If you are passionate about managing business requirements, product design as well as user behavioral and data analysis then this is the right position for you.
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Technology/Science
3-5 years of product management experience in a highly collaborative environment.
Experience launching new products from scratch, finding product fit, and attaining product liftoff.
Experience working in agile teams and Design Thinking.
Detailed oriented with an eye for usability and design.
Positive attitude towards thriving and succeeding in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or multiple competing priorities.
Demonstrated knowledge of interaction design process and metrics with the ability to innovate on tools and processes.
Ability to communicate clearly about design rationale and choices.
Exceptional communication skills.
Proficiency in Mandarin and English.
．Competitive salary - 具競爭性的薪資與福利
．3 weeks annual vacation 每年15天特休
．5 Days of Sick Leave 每年5天全薪病假
．Wellness Programs/Fitness Stipends 健身津貼
．Annual Health Check Plans 員工健康檢查
．Group Insurance 團保
．Learning & Development Opportunities - 學習與發展的機會
．Healthy work/life balance - 健康的工作與生活均衡
．A very lively and friendly work environment - 愉悅和友善的工作環境
．Free snacks, drink, fruit/Monday breakfast/Wednesday afternoon tea
免費肩頸按摩 星期一和四 下午1點到5點
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！