1. Work with Product Managers and Engineers to define manual test plans and test cases across multiple web and mobile projects.
2. Engage with Platform, Product, and Engineering teams from the beginning stage of feature planning and product development to understand requirements, and offer UI/UX feedback.
3. Participate in sprint planning meetings to align Platform, Product and QA teams.
4. Work closely with US QA team to understand core testing methodology and workflow. Identify which manual test cases should be implemented with automation.
5. Execute regression and new feature manual test plans across platform products, including web/mobile applications and developer tools.
6. Follow Platform and QA team bug guidelines to generate thorough and efficient issue reports. Use the provided tools and instrumented builds to collect logs and reports detailed enough to reproduce failures, support debugging, and verify fixes.
7. Setup and maintain a mobile device application test environments, test matrix, and configurations. Compare application UI/UX with design and prototype across browsers and platforms to improve application quality, and optimize the end-user experience.
8. Assess the quality of each release. Provide test status reports for planned test cycles.
9. Generate reports that analyze test coverage of manual and automated test execution results.
1. 2+ years experience with manual QA on cross-browser and mobile applications, ideally with both iOS and Android.
2. Strong communication skills. English as a working language.
3. Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
4. Good understanding of general web/mobile platform differences, game/app UI/UX best practices, common user flows, and error handling.
5. Ability to clearly and logically map out end-user scenarios and workflows.
6. Experience creating comprehensive manual testing plans across different platforms.
7. Experience working with product and engineering teams to identify, construct, and prioritize test cases.
8. Detail-oriented, results driven, and able to prioritize tasks and work autonomously.
1. 3+ years experience playing mobile games.
2. Understanding and working knowledge of Scrum Agile Methodology.
3. Passionate about implementing best practices in testing.
4. Prior experience working closely with cross-functional teams.
5. Passionate about blockchain technology.
MacBook PRO/AIR or Lenovo T580
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！