1. Design innovative product and experience from conception to launch
2. Conduct user research, such as stakeholder interviews, focus group, survey, contextual inquiry, quantitative analysis and produce research-driven assets to extract relevant user insights for product improvement.
3. Participates in usability testing process by working on test plans, attending test sessions, and brainstorming solutions to interface problem with product owners and QA
4. Work closely with product owners, developers to create UX deliverables including UI flows, mockups, prototypes, etc.
5. Ensure compliance to UX design processes and design standards.
1. Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Cognitive Science, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction (Human Factors), Computer Science or a related field.
2. 3+ years UX / Interaction experience designing consumer facing applications, websites and mobile experiences.
3. Fluency with design tools, most notably Sketch, Balsamiq, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe XD, Invision and/or other UX & prototyping software.
4. Comfortable with a lean UX approach for projects with tight timeframes.
5. Strong communication skills to articulate your concepts and design decisions.
6. Familiar with human factors, research methods, and behavioral sciences.
7. Ability to synthesize and focus ideas, business opportunities, research and creative vision into tangible assets for users.
8. Manage multiple projects simultaneously while working with multiple cross-functional teams.