We’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services.
As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success.
You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- 2-3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Proficiency with Excel and CRM software
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotas
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach.
- Employee Learning Project，鼓勵自主學習，包含購買書籍、課程等皆可申請補助
- 每人配備獨立桌面與 23" DELL 螢幕，正職員工亦提供 Mac 公司機