AlfredCamera is product/service with mobile applications which turn your old, unused smartphones into home security cameras. Alfred's mission is to provide accessible security for everyone and is the most trusted brand in this area. We are determined to build the product and service with first-class user experiences together with best performance and stability. Our product and service serves users from countries across the globe, how to maintain such an infrastructure and continue support growing users and new features with high scalability and availability becomes our daily challenges.
【 Your role 】
We are currently looking for skilled, experienced and passionate engineering lead to further strengthen the technical capabilities of current backend team, facilitate internal communication and resource management. If you think you are the right guy, please don't hesitate and join us!
【 Your Responsibility 】
In this job, you will be responsible for:
- Analyze, design, implement, test and deploy new product features/enhancements by coworking with product managers, designers and app developers.
- Identify and address/improve service stability and performance issues.
- Setup, manage and monitor production services running on AWS/GCP.
- Provide prompt actions on service availability issues and take duty shifts
- Create reliable, efficient, testable and maintainable implementations
- Perform in-depth design reviews and code reviews
- Write quality technical documentations
- Conduct early feasibility studies as well as creating product prototypes
- Design/Create internal data analytics and monitoring tools
- Work efficiently/independently and keep communicating with colleagues and supervisors
- 5+ years of experiences developing server-side software product
- Experiences working on commercial services with 10k+ daily users
- Experiences with NoSQL databases and memory cache in commercial product design
- Experiences designing service architecture with high availability/scalability
- Familiar with major features of AWS/GCP with hands-on experiences
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Solid understandings of Linux operating system and shell scripting
- Experiences building commercial services across geographical regions is a plus
- Experiences building commercial services using Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experiences building products with low-latency and/or high-throughput is a plus
- Hands-on coding experiences with Golang is a plus
【 部分福利僅全職人員適用 】
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！