AlfredCamera is a product/service with mobile applications which turn your old, unused smartphones into home security cameras. Alfred's mission is to provide accessible security for everyone and is the most trusted brand in this area. We are determined to build the product and service with first-class user experiences together with best performance and stability.
We are looking for a software architect to further strengthen the product performances, stabilities, and overall product efficiencies. Your work will be focusing on the big picture, making key technical decisions and providing designs/directions to help engineering teams achieve the goals. You will be working along with other technical team leaders and report to CTO.
▍Your responsibilities in this job
- Define product requirements and architectural solutions that align with the company’s business objectives.
- Collaborate with the teams to advance the marking of technical specifications for products, software components, architectures, and working processes to facilitate knowledge transfer, and collaboration across teams.
- Regularly provide insightful reviews on current product architectures, technologies, frameworks in aspects of performance, reliability, extensibility, and cost-efficiency, make practical plans and strategies for continuous improvements and/or re-factories.
- Set critical metrics to track product performance, efficiency, cost, and stabilities. Build automated processes for error handlings.
- Conduct technical assessments to provide feasibility analysis and effort estimations for new technologies
- Work as project owner and lead multiple function teams to complete the mission
- Identify product quality issues from performance metrics independently
- Analyze and plan cost reduction activities
- Review technical designs proposed by in-house R&D