We are looking for 2~4 interns for product and company operations.
In this position you will be able to learn every detail about how to manage and operate an app, from user acquisition, support and engagement. You will also take part in product testing, content writing, and data analysis. Here is the detail:
1. User acquisition: both organic and paid ways, including search engine optimization (SEO), store listing, landing page, keyword research, inventory bidding, campaign design, and performance analysis. You will also learn technics and tools in growth hacking.
2. Content writing: write articles with given subjects to communicate with users, ask for feedbacks, and deliver messages.
3. User engagement: operate communities such as user forum and social media. Arrange user interviews and collect user intelligence effectively.
4. Customer support: Hear voices from users via email, forum, messaging, and any other possible channels.
5. Product testing: every product management interns need to join testing in order to get familiar with Alfred and know better what users are thinking. You have to read instructions from Test Lead and execute test plans properly. Also organize a professional test report is required.
6. Data analysis: analyzing data of user acquisition, retention, service cost, in-app sales, ads revenue…etc and design experiments, collect data, and help make decisions.