【 Responsibilities 】
As our UI/Visual Designer, your responsibilities will include areas of design such as typography, iconography, color, space and illustration. You will be responsible for our design language system (pattern library) for standard component-based design, but will also have to come up with some creative solutions of your own wherever it’s the best for the user. You will collaborate with UX Designers and recognize how visual design can be of added benefit.
【 Your challenge 】
1. Display meticulous attention to detail and ensure consistency across all platforms
2. Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
3. Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the visual design field.
4. Work collaboratively with UX designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
5. Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product team, and customer support team in order to create user-friendly, aesthetically pleasing, easy-to-use software.
6. Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
7. Present and share your work in a compelling and convincing way in front of key stakeholders.
【 What do we expect from you? 】
1. Strong design portfolio that shows a variety of styles
2. Excellent illustration skills with strong attention to detail
3. Ambition to help drive positive change and make it happen
4. Great sense of empathy that allows you to make user-centric decisions
5. Strong conceptual and communication skills
6. Ability to present your work in a compelling way
7. Familiarity with the best practices for UI design
8. Have the mindset of a self-motivated learner
9. Get hands on the best tools to communicate your ideas
10. Proven ability delivering high quality designs
11. At least 2 years of experience in brand identities, designing software applications for mobile, devices or webpage
【 Nice to have 】
1. Have a working knowledge of UX design, service design or content strategy
2. Have the experience of designing cross-cultural products
3. Experience with IoT products, insurance service, AI products
4. Have a working knowledge of lean ways of working
【 部分福利僅全職人員適用 】
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！