As the Marketing Manager, you will lead the effort to develop the marketing strategy and implements marketing programs to increase brand awareness, drive sales lead generation and increase revenue. Your focus will be developing a vision for the subscriber experience by bringing together a personalized and thoughtful content strategy with relevant and timely communication tactics.
You must be fluent in English and Chinese. If you’re up to the challenge, we welcome you to apply!
- Act as thought-leader for the BQool brand, including: all aspects of branding, public image; marketing strategy; external communications; public relations and policy; sales campaigns, and marketing metrics
- Own positioning, messaging, branding, segmentation, and marketing strategy.
Manage and develop the marketing team to drive strong performance around department objectives and to continually optimize channel performance.
- Collaborate with Customer Success continuously refine comprehensive go to market plan
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Leads the development of content marketing strategy through compelling marketing communication content and distribution to accomplish our content marketing strategy and goals.
- Work effectively with all departments and the senior management team to allocate Marketing resources appropriately across various projects, including balancing customer/prospect needs with longer term product roadmap needs.
Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Capitalize on digital marketing and leverage the latest technologies to improve upon our brand
- Strong understanding and experience in SaaS, marketing, and e-commerce
- Well-rounded marketing experience in positions of increasing responsibility
5 - 7 years of Marketing experience with the ability to motivate and provide professional development
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, demand generation, brand, sales and business development; along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance
- Advanced experience working with a variety of traditional and modern marketing and communications functions including branding and messaging to different target audience
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a natural inclination towards and strong ability to partner and collaborate; must be a team player with an ability to work effectively across multiple stakeholders and disciplines.
- Highly self-organized with proven ability to prioritize activities and manage deliverables to completion in a high-pressure environment. Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
Possess high integrity, proven judgment, and a strong work ethic.
- Clear demonstration of internal cross-functional partnership and collaboration
- Bachelor's degree. MBA preferred.
- Multilingual a big plus.
1.體貼的辦公環境與設備完善的員工休息室，籃球機、飛鏢機、任天堂 Switch 遊戲機、零食飲料販賣機，讓你一邊休息一邊享樂。
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！