The role: IoT Firmware Engineer - Taipei
CANDY HOUSE engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. As a member of an extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented team, you develop new products that are used by millions of people. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward. If you get excited about building new things and aren't daunted by the challenge of building something from scratch, then our team might be your next career step.
Additional Role Description:
As a IoT Firmware Engineer, you will design, develop and deploy leading edge IoT electronics for CANDY HOUSE new product organization. You have a solid micro-controller programming design background and knowledge of system architecture for IoT products. You will define software architecture and functions, be familiar with micro-controller SDK, and work cross-functionally on system integration during engineering builds. You will also work cross functionally with electrical design, mechanical design, operation, and product to deliver systems to production.
- Build advanced IoT prototype firmware to exercise our applications
- Work with the development and test engineering teams to mass produce CANDY HOUSE software & hardware
- Conduct research on emerging technologies
- Analyze and decompose a complicated prototyping system and design a strategy to test this system
- Development and documentation of test procedures and protocols. Plan, organize and maintain the EECS lab
- BS degree in CS or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of programming experience with C language
- In depth understanding of ARM based micro-controller, motor Driver IC and ADC
- Experience with circuit design
1. Work in Silicon Valley headquarter or in Tokyo Division up to 6 months per year.
2. Overseas employee outing once a year.
3. Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Pension holiday, Vacation. Meet all requirements by Taiwan government.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！