Calyx是由加州大學柏克萊分校和勞倫斯柏克萊國家實驗室(LBNL)衍生而來，是一家致力於氣體傳感器創新的數據服務公司 (Data Service Platform)。我們利用先進生物材料建立的感測平台取得傳統感測器未能提供的數據，藉由資料分析方法及數據模型的建立為工業安全、冷鏈、畜牧等領域提供雲端監控與大數據智慧分析等服務，不僅提升產業效能和安全更為企業引進創新的管理模式。
• Develop and maintain the backend of data service platform website.
• Track and resolve software defects to maintain sensor data integrity
• Design, develop and implement enterprise scale solutions to support the organization's business strategy and goals and scalable to adapt as the company grows
• Work closely with our business product owners and management team to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed
• Work with other engineers to deliver code on an ongoing basis
• Review requirements and data models and translate into responsible applications and architecture
• Support test execution including system level and integration tests
[Keys to Success]
• Demonstrated ability to brutally prioritize.
• Team players, yet with the initiative to act on matters without waiting for direction.
• Genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning & using the latest tools.
• Highly-motivated and thrive in an environment where opportunities are many times of your own making.
• Enjoy engaging in passionate discussions with smart people and letting the best ideas rise to the top.
• Strong communication skills, both with technical and nontechnical audiences.
• Willingness to work as part of a team and embrace best practices, like version control, code reviews, documentation, and workflow management tools.
[Technical Skill and Experience Requirements]
• 3+ years experience of web application development
• Familiar with Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm.
• Familiar with one of following language: Node.js, Python, Java, C++
• Familiar with software development fundamentals, including testing, troubleshooting, github
[Nice to Have Skills and Experience]
• Experience working with cloud service (GCP, AWS)
• Experience working with RESTful API design
• Experience working with MongoDB
• Experience working with Linux server and develop environment
• Experience with data analysis application system design
• Node.js, MongoDB, AWS lambda, AWS SQS,
• GCP GCE